Friday, October 16, 2009

Suburban Wino: A Retrospecticus

Sometimes, as much as I don't feel like posting something, I just have to look back and see what the subject matter entails: food, drink, friends, good fun, great people, tailgating, incredible wine, leisure sports, and sizzling pork products.

Keeping all that in mind really puts the joy back into blogging when it seems like a chore. I want to thank all the incredible folks I've met on this recent journey, and I want to thank even more all the great friends who've shared the laughter and shenanigans over the past years. Mostly, though, cheers to my parents, siblings, and lovely wife, who always remind me that nothing's worth taking too seriously.

Oh, and a big thanks to my buddy Dubs for coining the phrase "retrospecticus"...pure rhinestone, my friend!



To what's it's all about: Cheers, Sláinte, L'Chaim, Salud, Prost, Skål, Konbe, Kampai, and (new addition) Laissez les bon temps rouler!

blog comments powered by Disqus