Monday, July 12, 2010

Far Away in America

As I sorted through the cornucopia* of footage from a recent trip to the Pacific Northwest, I arrived at carelessly throwing bits and pieces into a video retrospective, or retrospecticus, if you will. Okay, care was taken, but it will probably come off as careless.

*"cornucopia" is too-demure a term. There was a ton of damn footage. These digital devices and their endless storage can be a blessing like having scissors for hands, or a cabbage for a head.

So, as a person who has long defended the under-one-minute video, I present my longest opus yet (set to incredibly awesome Blaxploitation music, of course). If this is too much for you to handle, please don't hesitate to let me know in the ol' comment field. Honestly, the scenery was so stunning in the furthest corner of the lower-48 that I couldn't scale it down. Hope this mess does Oregon and Washington a bit of justice.

blog comments powered by Disqus