Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Another weekend in the neighborhood...


...okay, so this was back on July 4th weekend. We don't do this every Saturday and Sunday. In fact, I think I'm having a crust of bread and some old water for dinner tonight. But (especially when I'm wrestling with a touch of writers' block), it's always nice to harken back to a pictorial history of absurd feasting.

While I should plan a specific day to not write, I gotta strike when the iron's hot. The iron is cold. Cold like the old water I'll be drinking with my crusts of bread tonight. Well, actually, the old water's been sitting out, so it's not cold. Lukewarm, perhaps. Such is not the iron. The iron is cold...really whiffed on that simile there.

Anyway, bon appétit, my friends!












blog comments powered by Disqus