Monday, June 21, 2010

Focused.

Like a master blender, putting together the assemblage for a perfect representation of one Champagne producer's house style, 0r like a drunken clown trying to say his A-B-C's backwards to a suspicious traffic cop (the latter probably better echoing my level of sophistication), I am laser-focused on two things this week:

1) The worldwide #PinotNoir Twitter event, hosted by Wine Tonite!, Sip With Me, and myself, on July 15. More on that later, but there are more details at http://pinotnoir.eventbrite.com

2) The 2010 North American Wine Blogging Conference. Clearly by some clerical error, I've been selected to host a panel on "Top Gun" blogging, along with Drew from Vineyard Vlog and Ben from Vinotology. Frankly, I feel left out in the fact that my blog title does not contain a single "V". However, despite my delusions of exclusion, I guarantee all those attending "Top Gun Blogging" a humdinger of a time (or is it a hootenanny?), or no money back!

Why should you attend "Top Gun Blogging"? Here's why:




See you in Walla Walla...

blog comments powered by Disqus