Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nesting

Moving the site over to Wordpress: going very slowly. Elderly Florida driver slow.

Why? Well, I haven't been able to focus on it so I can work to get the house clean, all outstanding projects completed, nursery built out (check!), and pretty much make sure all the ducks are in a row for our new roommate, aka "the kid".

Understandably, the wife has kept me plied with honey-do lists. It's an instinct called "nesting", and- unfortunately- allowing the other half flights of fancy in the worlds of blogging and drinking wine don't fall under said instinct. Hey, I'm happy to do everything I can, but it makes for a stale webpage.

So, that's what's going on. Not trying to make excuses; just wanted to let everyone know I haven't gone Amish or anything. The past couple weeks haven't 100% been a showcase of my subpar craftsmanship. I've gotten away from it a bit, and there's lots of content in the queue. Rather than elaborate, a lazy pictorial will suffice:








blog comments powered by Disqus