Monday, August 17, 2009

Geez! Really? One Year?!

I really thought I started "Suburban Wino" last December. As I was rooting around to reference an old post, I was shocked to see that my first post was actually on 8/18/08. That's one year from (in 5 hours) today. Granted, I didn't really post anything else until December, it's still pretty crazy.

There's a lot I've wanted to do with this site that I haven't done yet, but it's really been a great outlet, and I've had a lot of fun. I've met some terrific people in the "blogosphere", and I've even gotten some of my rowdy friends to check it out on occasion. You'd think they've heard enough of my blabbering and ranting in person.

So to all the readers out there: from the bottom of my heart, thank you. It means a whole lot when I see a comment, a retweet, a reference on Facebook, or another $0.15 of Adsense scratch (I've made $40 in a year...better keep my day job). If I haven't yet met you, I hope to someday toast you. If I already know you, I'd like to think I've toasted you before (hopefully, without spilling on you).



To You, the Reader: Cheers, Sláinte, Salud, Prost, Skål, Konbe, and Kampai!
blog comments powered by Disqus