Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hope my Social Networking is better than my HTML

Was excited about the lineup of interesting, engaging stories and commentaries I was going to hammer through tonight and schedule them out for your consistent reading pleasure...

...really quick, though, I just wanted to get some HTML written to put some Twitter and Facebook links on the page in plain sight (to the right; aren't they pretty?). Yes, pretty-- pretty much a pain in the knickers. It took me 4 hours to get those stupid things up there. Yeah, my code-writing is wicked-damn rusty. It's certainly not my area of expertise. Biggest chore was figuring out where to upload the images. Poop! Yeah, I just said that.

I just hope my regular writing's better. Anyway, sorry to the 5 people who read regularly. I'll have all my stuff up by tomorrow night. In the meantime, I've been very active on Twitter. Check it out. That stupid thing is addictive.




blog comments powered by Disqus