Monday, April 13, 2009

The state of the site: I'm super, super cereal!

I'm feeling bad about not posting more often...I've decided that I will do my best to pump out good content on a (week)daily basis: like a meat grinder that is stuffed with bits and scraps of wholesale distribution marketing in the HVAC/R market, only to- on the other end- produce a delicate and delicious sausage of questionable knowledge, incriminating photographs, shameless linking to Wikipedia, and hopefully mild amusement to hasten your journey from the morning's bowl of Nintendo cereal to that sweet, sweet MGD at a participating happy hour near YOU!




"Cereal System"...awesome. Super Mario Brothers was way better than Zelda, but I prefered the citrus fruity goodness of Mario and the gang vs. Link's supposed "berry-flavored delight".

So anyways, I'm going to augment the site to facilitate comments, hopefully allow reader-driven postings, organize the posts into wine, food, travel, other, etc. I'M COMMITTED TO COMPETING FOR YOUR LACK-OF-PRODUCTIVITY HOURS AT WORK, so don't be surprised if some serious changes come sooner than later.

I hope you like what you see in the next few months! But more importantly, back to the Nintendo cereal:

0 comments:

Post a Comment