Sunday, September 27, 2009

When Your Mind's a Complete Blank...

...is it better to put something- anything- out as a post on the site, or is it better to just leave the site outdated? The argument for the latter is that "cop out" posts bring down the quality of the content altogether.

The support for the former: maybe the quality of the content wasn't that good to begin with. See? How good could it be? I'm ending sentences with prepositions. Rascal!

I have some wine in the keep to review, but I'm really not in the mood for wine (I know...crazy). I watched a lot of football this weekend, yet I'll leave analysis to the experts (some would say that about the wine reviews too). Had some good food and wine on Friday, but didn't take any pictures or notes...sometimes it makes sense just to enjoy the moment.

But I'll keep snapping pictures and taking notes. Good content's out there. I think...



blog comments powered by Disqus